Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health NGOs in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health, HIV&AIDS prevention, and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the British Department for International Development (DFID) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), as well as the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons due to new programme initiatives and growth. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We require competent candidate for the vacant position below:
Position: Demand Creation Representative (DCR)
Location: Kano, Sokoto, River, Ondo, Abuja
* This is an Officer position reporting to the Area Sales Manager.
* The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for promoting and increasing access to SFH ethical products, in addition to non-ethical products across the states of the territory.
* The person will be responsible for demand creation among providers and caregivers, identification and engagement of new service delivery points and effective engagement/management of trade channel members and professional bodies.
* First Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences (B.Pharm).
* Minimum of one (1) year post NYSC experience working in a reputable pharmaceutical establishment (preferably under marketing)
* In-depth product knowledge, good selling and medical detailing skills
* Passion for the job and readiness to go the extra mile
* Good analytical and critical thinking skills
* Accountability and ownership of tasks & results
* Excellent people management and motivation skills
* High level of integrity
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidate
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page application letter (using the position name as subject), addressed to the “Director of Human Resources” and send to: email@example.com
* Your letter should state clearly evidence of competences required for the job, current remuneration, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae indicating clearly your valid telephone numbers, e-mail address and current contact address.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.