Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) – Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL’s team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Sales Manager
- Responsible for all marketing and sales strategy, processes, resources and activities to boost revenue, profitability and customer base of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Achieves marketing and sales operational targets and contributes country marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans, as well as new service development and existing service enhancement.
- Defining customer satisfaction standards and implementing across country operations to drive service delivery.
- Responsible for bidding processes with support from Sales, Technical and Finance functions.
- Responsible for forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for accounts.
- Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Coordinate Key Account Managers in management of order-to-cash cycle, including PO Collection, Customer Acceptance and Invoicing and Payments.
- Plan and Monitor all activities of Key Account Manager such as Client Engagement Process from bidding to payment, analyzing market strategies, etc.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Develop new customer relationships to boost sales pipeline and conversion rates.
- Contribute to new products/solutions design, development and delivery.
- Understand the business, its capabilities, product, and service offerings and ensures that service benefits / value propositions are available to target markets and accounts.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending “go or no-go” decisions.
- Plan, develop and supervise the execution of strategic brand PR and media communications initiatives in country of operations.
- Liaise with relevant units in executing cross functional projects.
- Supervises and approve output of all team members.
- Bachelors’ degree.
- An MBA would be an added advantage
Required Working Experience:
- 5 years work experience in sales and marketing with preference for a telecoms environment.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Knowledge of marketing,project/product management in a telecoms environment
- Experience in customer relationship management, customer focused, understands the industry
- Must be capable of selling and leading in a fast paced environment.
- Networking and Ability to interact at highest level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Initiative, Creativity and Imagination
- Tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work flexibly and under pressure
- Knowledge of PR and Brand communication
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org