Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) – Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL’s team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
- Has direct oversight over all projects; from planning to execution. Manages all project managers and focuses on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors and all stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities
Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for end-to-end service delivery of all operational projects
- Responsible and accountable for direct project profit and loss, customer satisfaction and management at the clients’ head office and delegates regional client’s satisfaction and management to project managers
- Communicate delivery progress to key client and internal stakeholders from the operational level through executive leadership
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements;resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas;
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive framework that considers the various operational and service delivery components for all projects in line with customer expectations
- Manage key stakeholders on whom project success depends; draw on resources within or outside the company as necessary.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to the project team on execution strategy, contractor management and technical requirement
- Engage with project team, clients and sub-contractors to support project execution
- Mentoring of key project leadership team.
- Selects, manages and coordinate the implementation teams and 3Ps.
- Manage the performance evaluation process of all implementation teams and 3Ps.
- Provide feedback to Technical Manager on resource allocation and utilization and release.
- Manage and hold the project managers accountable for quality service delivery, cost control, schedule control and PO closure in its region.
- Provide input in the service costing process to ensure business profitability.
- Ensure compliance with project budgetary, accounting, records management procedures
- Support group internal auditor to keep the delivery team accountable for the service under his/her responsibility.
- Develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Develop and control project budget and resource allocation.
- Articulates client expectations and facilitates communication between sponsor and client to guarantee customer satisfaction during projects.
- Ensure project reporting, capturing and monitoring progress to clients and other stakeholders (e.g. Quality, Procurement, Sales, Finance and HR teams) at all phases of projects are conducted
- Liaise with logistics manager for equipment delivery to the site.
- Minimum Education: B.Sc. / H.N.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering,Information Systems, or Telecommunications. Any relevant post-graduate degree will be an advantage.
- Minimum Working Experience: 7 years of increasingly responsible experience,including experience successfully managing various projects. Outstanding grasp of IT
- and Telecoms concepts and processes.
- Required Certification(s): Any relevant professional certification, with preference for
- PMP and Prince 2.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com